New Vacancy - CNC Operator
Kerloch Oil Tools Limited are currently recruiting for a CNC Operator. This is a full-time position based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, shift working will be required, and salary is dependent on experience.
Kerloch Oil Tools Ltd offers a range of integrated engineering solutions, including the repair and refurbishment of casing and tubing, the manufacture and repair of accessories and licensed premium threads. With a skilled team and fully-equipped machine and pipe shop facilities, we can deal with both high specification and high volume work.
· Previous experience in a machine shop environment
· Strong understanding of CNC machining processes
· Understanding of engineering drawings and inspection requirements desirable
· Experience with FANUC controls
· Experience of OCTG premium threading is essential
· Good HSEQ awareness
· Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
· Good communication skills
· Basic Programming skills would be advantageous
Description of Duties:
Comply with B-IMS, the Company’s Business Management System which sets out company requirements for Finance, HSEQ, Operations, Commercial and HR activities, ensuring that you comply fully with B-IMS Policies and Procedures.
Demonstrate a proactive approach in identifying and managing the risk from hazardous conditions or activities to which you and others may be exposed from activities under your control.
Follow safety, quality and environmental rules, company policies and procedures in carrying out duties.
Operate the threading machines within both the pipe shop and machine shop, in line with operating and Company guidelines.
Ensure high quality of threads produced, in line with the specifications set by licensors
Maintain a working area that is safe, neat and tidy at all times.